I came home from work tonight to find my son in the kitchen pulling supper together. While the protein part of the meal were going to be turkey burger patties, he was experimenting with sweet potatoes. He had watched an episode of Alton Brown’s Good Eats this afternoon and decided to rework one of his recipes to make it more in line with Whole30. And the results were great! He created my kind of dish… Quick, simple and tasty! The sweet potatoes were light and had a creamy texture.
Grated Sweet Potatoes
* Use a cheese grater to grate 2 peeled sweet potatoes.
* Chop 1 chili pepper very finely.
* Add a couple of splashes of coconut oil to a frying pan, over medium heat.
* Add the grated sweet potatoes and chopped chili pepper to the pan.
* Stir mixture until softened and slightly browned.
* Makes 2-3 servings.